One thing I love about Blue Diamond Almonds is all the delicious flavors they offer. When I make caramel apples I usually dip some in nuts but this time I am using some Blue Diamond Almonds Salted Caramel Almonds, a delicious new flavor offered by Blue Diamond Almonds. Caramel is 1 of my favorite candies and caramel apples are a quick & easy tasty treat that the kids and I love to make. The Salted Caramel Almonds have the right mix of caramel and salt without being too salty. They are not just a great addition to caramel applies but they are delicious right out of the can and would go great in oatmeal, cereal, yougurt or on ice cream.
You will need:
- 1 bag caramel pieces (if wrapped be sure to unwrap)
- 4-6 apples
- Sticks (1 per apple)
- 2 TBSP Water
- Wash and dry apples thoroughly
- Remove apple stems and insert stick into top of each apple
- Lay wax paper on tray and rub with butter or cooking spray so apples won’t stick
- On low-medium heat mix caramel pieces and water. Continue stiring until all pieces are melted.
- Once all pieces are melted turn heat off and roll apples 1 at a time in caramel-being sure to coat all sides, top and bottom
- OPTIONAl- dip in your favorite toppings (nuts, candy etc..)
- Set on wax paper lined tray
- Set tray in fridge for 20-30 minutes then enjoy!
Yields- 6 apples
I only used 4 apples because the little ones got into the caramel before the apples were made which gave us less to work with. To prevent this HIDE THEM!
How would you enjoy Blue Diamond Almonds Salted Caramel Almonds?
This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. All opinions are always my own.