This is a sponsored post written by me in exchange for a free item. All opinions are always my own.
Driving is sometimes a crazy scary ordeal, especially on the interstate. I am constantly having to brake for distracted drivers, speeders and just overall crazy drivers that don’t care how they drive as long as they can get there before they blink. Having a dash cam is so important to protect yourself in case of an accident, nothing better than having proof of what happened.
I had a dash cam I got last year but it conked out on me so it was time for a new one. I was offered the chance to test out the Z-Edge Z3G Dash Cam. This dash cam has so many great features my previous one didn’t have at all. And it comes with everything you need to get started on protecting your drive.
- Novatek Chip NTK96663
- 1440P 30fps Resolution
- 150° Wide Angle
- GPS Supported
- Emergency Locking (G-sensor)
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Loop Recording
- Parking monitor
- Featuring the top-notch NTK96663 chip-set and cutting-edge OV4689 CMOS image sensor. The Z3G dash cam records in stunning resolutions at Wide Quad HD (WQHD) 2560x1440P@30fps or 1920x1080P@60fps. Features 7 resolution modes for you to choose from. This dash cam delivers superior performance to clearly capture vehicle license plates. Optimized 150° wide angle lens will reduce blind spots and cover 4 lanes while minimizing fisheye image distortion.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) ensures the Z3G compensates for light/dark spots to balance exposure. Superior low light compensation at the touch of a button, and a six layer glass lens offer the superior video quality you need whilst driving at night
- Integrated GPS receiver in the suction cup mount and can pinpoint the location of the car dash cam anywhere on earth. GPS tracking data records location, speed, time and other variables. All this can be played back alongside the video recordings on the GPS multimedia player, which you can download free from our website.
- Automatic Ignition recording powers on the dash cam and records when you start your vehicle. Once the ignition is turned off the dash camera saves any current recordings and switches off. Features an energy saving LCD screen off timer. Loop recording function for efficient storage management. Manual and automatic video protection from deletion. One button on/off audio recording. Built-in G-sensor triggers crash vibration detection recording.
- Supports up to 128GB card (most other models can only support up to 64GB card). Solid suction mount with screw-in attachment make it fully adjustable for best viewing and quick removal. An extra-long 13-foot USB cable makes routing inside your vehicle’s interior easy. Dual port USB adapter so you can charge other devices while powering the dash camera. 30 days money back guarantee, 18 month warranty and lifetime support!
With all the awesome features it can be a little overwhelming to set up and get started but don’t let that distract you, play around with it and take it for a drive to check it out. I think it will take me a few trips before I can fully have it set up exactly how I want it. I really like the crisp quality of the videos, and the wide angle for viewing. It also has a GPS feature on it, you will need to download the GPS Multimedia Player to view the location of each video. You can record videos or snap screenshots if you ou need to. It does need a memory card to store videos or pictures in.
My all time favorite feature is the parking monitor. I can’t even begin to tell you how many times my car gets hit in parking lots. With the parking monitor turned on the dash cam will monitor your vehicle when it is turned off using the built-in battery. If the G-Sensory detects vibration it will turn on the dash cam and start recording.
Overall I would give this 4 out of 5 stars. The dash cam is lightweight, easy to install, and the quality is good. It just takes a while to actually set everything up.
(If you are looking to purchase a great dash cam consider purchasing from my affiliate link above. I will earn a small commission.)
Post may contain affiliate links. Please read disclosure policy for more info.